One of my favorite things about October is decorating for both Fall, Oktoberfest, and Halloween! And you can keep the basic decorations for Thanksgiving!
- Fall Leaves. Add leaves to your table, your coffee table, your outdoor table. I like to put leaves down and then put a candle in the center of them.
- Place Pumpkins Everywhere! I always buy the tiny pumpkins from Trader Joe’s so I’m saving money! I’ll buy 5 of them for less than $5 and put them up on my outdoor fence!
- Hollow out the tops of apples and add tea candles! The look is gorgeous and perfect for a Fall party.
- Add Candy Corn to your table. I love the pumpkin candy corn, they’re perfect to put around your fall leaves to decorate!
- Mums! Mums are the perfect decoration that go into Thanksgiving as well.