You don’t have to just POWER through the holidays! Let Jubilance ease the stress of those in-laws and take away your Emotional PMS! Here are some tips so you can keep breathing easy this holiday season.
“Remember to Be Thankful”
It’s true that people who engage in gratitude activities benefit from improved wellness. It may help you to find gratitude especially during the holidays and reduce your stress. Try these ideas to help reduce perceived stress!
- Get some exercise: It’s a great way to both stay in shape and manage your stress during the holidays.
- Get outside: Studies have shown that spending time in nature can reduce your cortisol— otherwise known as the “stress hormone”—levels.
- Ask For help or Volunteer your time: We all need a little help sometimes, and the holidays are a time for lending a hand. If you’re feeling lonely, volunteering can also be a great way to do some good while making new social connections.
- Practice Prayer or Mindfulness: Multiple studies have shown that mindfulness meditation and/or prayer can help with stress and anxiety. Fortunately, it’s easy to incorporate into your daily life.
- Take some time for yourself — and don’t be afraid to say no: The holidays are all about being with loved ones, so it can be easy to overlook yourself in all the hustle and bustle. But if you’re feeling stressed, don’t be afraid to call a time-out and spend some time on self-care.
- Don’t forget to take your daily Jubilance: Clinical studies show that Jubilance significantly reduce perceived stress, gloominess, anxiety and irritability.
Some of our latest news:
Jubilance was featured on the podcast Tampon Talk with Mary, where lead scientist Alan Cash discussed the science behind Emotional PMS and how sugar levels in the cerebellum impact it. Check out the podcast.
“It’s the most wonderful time…WHAT TO WEAR??!!”
The holidays mean family, friends, and fun. How do you look holiday chic without draining your bank account? Kellidawn, an avid Jubilance user, shares her fashion do’s!
- Break out the LBD, Little Black Dress. Spice it up with a scarf, statement necklace, jacket, or a great pair of heels. Holiday accessories can make the ordinary extraordinary!
- Let it Snow! That’s right! Don’t keep your whites locked up until spring. Winter White is a bold statement that will make you stand out at any holiday party.
- Sequins aren’t just for prom! A fun sequin skirt or pants with a solid black top will have you sparkling like the North Star. By pairing sequins with a simple piece you will look fresh and elegant, and rose gold looks great on all skin tones!
- The tulle skirt can be worn at any age with anything! A tulle skirt looks great with a tee shirt, blouse, tank, or jacket….the possibilities are endless. My favorite is a merlot tulle skirt, which is a great color for the holidays and can be worn with black, neutral, or white tones. Add some sparkly jewelry and you will look and feel like a princess all night.
- The sweater! Yes, I’m referring to the one with Santa riding a unicorn. The crazier the better. The ugly Christmas sweater has become a fashion staple during the holidays!
Remember no matter what you wear to a holiday party, be you and enjoy it. Throw out the fashion rules and make your own. This is a time to celebrate and express yourself! –Kellidawn
Kellidawn is a true southern girl at heart. When she’s not wrangling her three boys, she can be found broadening the minds of high school seniors in her English class. This former college twirler is also an avid Star Wars fan and movie buff who loves spending time with family and friends.
One of our latest testimonials for Jubilance
“I can’t believe it. This stuff works! I started taking two a day about a week ago and I have little symptoms. And I’m usually a mess with my moods and cramps. Thank you for changing my life!” –Michele
Don’t worry about the stress of the holidays! All you need is your Jubilance with you, you don’t have to just “deal with it.” Live your best life! Happy holidays!