What’s great about this dish is that it’s very easy to make ahead of time and just warm up for a party or for breakfast! It’s a tradition for my family on Christmas morning, and I love the spicy kick the green chili’s add to the eggs.
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch of small curd cottage cheese
- ½ pound of Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon of melted butter
- 1-2 cans of diced green chili’s
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir in the Chili’s
- Pour in a 9×13 baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Cut into squares.
If you try this recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1