Start the year right by taking your Jubilance. You don’t need to sweat PMS in 2019 when you can say goodbye to it instead!
It may feel a little too cold, but make sure you enjoy this new year.
- Go outside. I know it’s crazy, but build a snowman, go sledding, throw a snowball. These aren’t just activities for kids.
- Go ice-skating. Take to your local rink and spin all around. I guarantee it’ll get you smiling.
- Picnic near a fire, either inside or outside. Use that fireplace or make a bonfire, and get out your favorite snacks. You can even set up a couple of candles and make it feel like a warm, comfortable fire.
- Scavenger hunt inside your house. Look for long lost treasure, hard to find authors on a shelf, anything that gets your creativity going.
- Don’t forget to take your daily Jubilance: Clinical studies show that Jubilance significantly reduces perceived stress, gloominess, anxiety and irritability.
Jubilance was featured on the blog Mental Health Matters!
Emma Berley reviews Jubilance and talks about oxaloacetate! Check it out!
A New Year and a Happy YOU, by Kellidawn
2019 is here and it’s a time to celebrate! It’s not time to change who you are and worry about meeting outlandish New Year’s Resolutions.
I have always believed that the New Year gives us a chance to set goals that make us happy, not resolutions that give us stress. This year I have set eight goals for 2019.
- Dinners with Friends: I get so busy with the craziness of juggling work and three active boys, that I forget to how much being with great friends and having laughs is extremely needed. It’s the best therapy ever! Dinners can be out or just grilling in my backyard.
- Spending More Quality Time With My Boys: It can be difficult to have one-on-one time with each boy. They definitely need mom to themselves and having one with me just gives me the chance to enjoy their special personality and create amazing memories.
- Make More Time For Myself: For me, this means a massage, a facial, or even a movie that doesn’t involve a super hero. Sometimes we all need our time and it must be guilt free. Taking care of myself, makes me happier and a better mom and teacher.
- Workout: Now, I know what you are thinking, I said the New Year is supposed to be fun and not punishment. But working out is something that makes me happy. I love how I feel and look and when you feel and look better, you are definitely happier.
- Get Away: I love to travel and so do my kids. These can be big vacations like our spring break trip, a weekend get-away, or a road trip to see family. Taking a break a enjoying the sights makes the journey worthwhile.
- Live Music: I want to see more live music performances. I tend to make an excuse about traffic or crowds and talk myself out of it. However, once I go, I have a wonderful time and many live music venues are free and kid friendly.
- Read: I’m a high school English teacher. I read several books a year, but that’s for work. I tend to slack off when it comes to reading for fun, and trust me, I think reading is fun. So this year, one of my goals is to read for fun.
- Spend More Time With Family: My family does not live close by. I want to see them more often. I love the time I have with them and it’s great for my boys to see family.
These are my personal goals. They aren’t stressful. They are things I want more of in my life. They make me happy and that’s what 2019 should be…happy! I encourage you to find your happiness in 2019. Remember it starts with YOU, not a changed or different you, but the real YOU.
Be yourself and do more of what brings you happiness.
Here’s to 2019! Make it a happy one!
Kellidawn is a true southern girl at heart. When she’s not wrangling her three boys, she can be found broadening the minds of high school seniors in her English class. This former college twirler is also an avid Star Wars fan and movie buff who loves spending time with family and friends.
Thank you Brianna, for leaving this lovely testimonial:
“I wanted to reach out and thank you so very much for your amazing Jubilance!
For years I have been going from doctor to doctor not feeling well, complaining about my PMS, and doctor after doctor telling me it was all in my head. Telling me a hysterectomy was my option, I just turned 40 so that was not the route I wanted to go.
When I saw your product I said “what the hell I’ll try it, can’t make anything worse can it” well no it did not! So far it’s been a savior! Before my last period I actually took a pregnancy test because I was worried I might be because I had no symptoms! My husband noticed the difference and even asked too. I’ve been telling all my friends about it.
Thank you again for making my life better, giving me back a part of my life really!” – Brianna
Keep calm with the New Year and take your Jubilance, starting your year off right!
It’s 2019 – you don’t have to “just deal” – you can always feel the best you can feel.