This recipe is super easy and keep you feeling great!
If you’re a little munchy during that time of the month, this is a great alternative to those unhealthy snacks that will be a snack you look forward to!
What you need:
- A sheet pan
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Rip your Kale up into bite size pieces, be sure to get rid of the stems.
- Place the Kale in one layer on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle Olive oil all over the kale, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Voila! The most delicious healthy snack!
For even more flavor, I add different spices to switch it up! I like to add on cumin, or chipotle seasoning, and even tahini sauce!
If you try these recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1