This is my absolute favorite thing to make for breakfast. And you can make them sweet or salty. I love to add either syrup or lemon juice and sugar in the morning, or I’ll add an egg on top with some cheese and ham for a delicious lunch or dinner.
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- In a medium bowl, beat in the milk and egg slowly combining to the flour mixture.
- Beat the batter until smooth
- Melt one teaspoon of butter or spray pan with oil in a skillet or crepe pan over medium heat.
- Pour in three tablespoons or enough to make a thin layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on crepe and flip with a spatula for about 1 ½ minutes.
- There you go! A delicious crepe! Get creative with your toppings, you can try different sweets and candies, or go for some salad on top, the possibilities are endless.