Are you ready for a day full of love?
Valentines day is the time where you get to celebrate love, and whether that love is with your Husband, Wife, S.O., or just your best friends, celebrate all the love you have in your lives.
Get together with your friends or your lover and go on one or maybe all of these dates. They will take you to fun places or maybe just your own house.
And you don’t even have to do these on Valentines Day! Make February about celebrating love at all times! And maybe even all year! Celebrate all the loves in your life.
- Make Playlists. We know we know, this has been done before, but have you gotten a playlist since that mixtape? Make a playlist for each other on spotify and see what they come up with for you! You might love the music or it might have a fun message to it.
- Take a Hike. Grab your hiking boots and go for a walk through the trees. And if you don’t live anywhere near nature, go on an urban hike, just walking around your neighborhood.
- Play a Game. Grab a board game or set up a scavenger hunt for your S.O.
- Go stargazing. Go look up at the stars, look at the sky. Take a bottle of wine outside or some hot chocolate and stare up. Either read about the mythology behind the stars or make up your own stories with your partner.
- Take a Virtual Cooking Class. There are a bunch of different options with a virtual cooking class, find a class on YouTube, take a class through Sur la Table, or find a class in your area. It can be fun to try to make something entirely different with your partner.
- Breakfast in Bed. This is a classic but a classic for a reason. Everyone loves a little TLC and this is the perfect time to treat your partner.
- Have Your Own Wine Tasting. Grab a couple of bottles of wine and open them to try the different kinds. You can play with learning more about wine with an online class or just enjoy!
- Write Love Letters. Write each other a love letter, write a piece of poetry or find inspiration from classic love letters.
- Take a Fitness Class Together. This can be fun! Take a class you’ve never tried before, try pilates or yoga or even pole dancing! It can be sexy to workout together.
- Have an Italian Date Night. Watch an Italian film, listen to some Italian opera, and eat Italian food. Have a wonderful themed night.