The crown is a fun project to make with your young ones! Get them involved in deciding what plants and flowers to use! Pretend to be fairies for the day, host a tea party with the crowns, or just use it as your WFH accessory of the day. Enjoy the smells of the fresh flowers (or even dry them) for a fun activity at home.
List of Necessary Items:
- Florists Tape
- Florists Wire
- Scissors or Wire Cutters
You can buy all of these items at Michaels, Walmart, or on Amazon.
- First start out by cutting the wire and measuring it around your head.
- Wrap wire around itself so you have a circle of wire that fits your head!
- Then you can start adding flowers
- Put the flowers next to the wire and wrap them with florists tape
- You can layer the flowers on top of each other
- Repeat however much you want
- Voila! You’ve got a flower crown!