Avocado is a little known helper for PMS!
Healthy fats can be your best friend for the physical symptoms of PMS such as bloating and breast tenderness. The anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids such as Vitamin E found in Avocados can help you feel more satisfied and fight off those cravings for junk food. Plus, with the added benefits of eggs you get all the fatty acids! This is my go to for lunch while I’m working from home, you just pop it in the oven and it’s so good with a kale salad! Trust me, you’ll thank me later.
- 2 Avocadoes
- 4 Eggs
- Kale (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the two avocados in half lengthwise.
- Take out the avocado pit
- Crack the egg and make sure the egg yolk goes into the pit hole in the avocado
- Add Salt and pepper and cumin to the top of the avocado
- Bake the Avocado and Egg for 25 minutes
- Add the baked avocadoes on top of some kale to make a salad!