It’s hard to be at home for so long. I know I’m going crazy in my tiny one bedroom Manhattan apartment! But this is a great time for home improvement, and I don’t mean repainting your whole house. Just add a few touches to give you a smile about it being spring! Flowers make you feel happier. Why not add a wreath to your front door?
You can order silk flowers, or use your flowers from your garden. You can even try to use more unusual plants? Why not! You’ve got time!
What you need:
- flowers (silk or real) or succlents
- Grape Vine Wreath
- hot glue gun
- extra glue
What you do:
- Lay out the flowers in an arrangement on the wooden wreath. Change it up to see what works best! I like to try a couple of different configurations.
2. Once you’ve decided that you like the design, take each individual flower that you’ve laid out and hot glue them to the wooden wreath.
3. It might take some time to decide where you want to glue each flower or leaf.
4. Voila! You have a beautiful wreath!