Are you ready for a delicious Fall salad? This one is a favorite in my house and it’s super healthy and filling too.
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 tablespoon Miso paste
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Make 1 cup of quinoa based on the directions on the quinoa bag
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, miso paste, and sesame oil until combined.
- Chop up the onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Peel a butternut squash and chop it up into small cubes and mix the miso paste combination with the squash and cut up onions.
- Place the butternut squash and onions on a roasting pan. Roast the butternut squash for 20 minutes or until soft
- While the squash roasts, chop up the avocado into small cubes.
- When the squash is done, combine everything in one large bowl.