What makes you think of Fall? Is it pumpkin? Pumpkin EVERYTHING? Pumpkin Lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup? Then this is just for you. It’s easy to make and nutritious that will have your whole family smiling at the fall season.
- 1 Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil
- 4 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 4 Cups Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 3 Slices Bacon
- Chili Flakes
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the pumpkin and butternut squash in half and drizzle with olive oil
- Place the pumpkin and squash down on the baking tray cut side down with thyme scattered around, roast for 30 minutes
- Add the carrots and bacon to the baking tray and roast for another 30 minutes
- Then take out the baking tray and scoop out the pumpkin and squash seeds and throw them away.
- Scoop out the pumpkin and squash and put in a saucepan with the carrots and bacon
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic and add to the pan
- Add the chicken or veggie stock and 1 cup of water
- Blend in blender.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add pumpkin seeds to the top of the soup
If you try these recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1