What’s great about this dish is that it’s very easy to make ahead of time and just warm up for a party or for breakfast! It’s a tradition for my family on Christmas morning, and I love the spicy kick the green chili’s add to the eggs.
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch of small curd cottage cheese
- ½ pound of Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon of melted butter
- 1-2 cans of diced green chili’s
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir in the Chili’s
- Pour in a 9×13 baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Cut into squares.
If you try this recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1
About the author
Alice Cash is the Marketing Manager for Jubilance by day and an award winning Theatre Director by night. Leading the podcast Weekly Woman, she loves her candid conversations with women from all over the world about how they live and the amazing things they are doing to make a difference. Alice is also the editor of the bi-monthly newsletter the Jubilee, a blog dedicated to the power of female wellness especially concerning menstruation. She’s worked in France creating theatre pieces and taught drama and filmmaking to women and children in Haiti. She graduated from Georgetown University and holds two master degrees from NYU and The New School. Alice has traveled to 40+ countries, including Tibet. She is a New Yorker and can often be found in Central Park, searching out the best bubble tea, or directing a play, you never know where she’ll show up. @alicesadventuresinwonderworld