Do you LOVE pizza? I mean who doesn’t?!
If I could eat one thing everyday for the rest of my life, it would DEFINITELY be pizza.
Unfortunately, my waistline doesn’t love it when I eat all the pizza that I want, so I’ve found another option for my pizza obsession, cauliflower pizza. I know, I know, it sounds a little crazy, but it’s actually amazing! It’s different, but it still has all that cheesy goodness and the toppings I love.
Do you have a favorite topping? Go for it! I love adding pieces of sausage and arugula on top! What do you like to put on top of your pizza?
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Tomato or Pesto sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut up the cauliflower in small pieces and then put it through a food processor. Make it into cauliflower rice.
- Put all the “rice” into a large mixing bowl
- Add the egg, salt, and ½ cup of cheese to the bowl and whisk altogether
- Lay a piece of parchment paper across a pizza pan
- Squish the cauliflower rice concoction onto the pizza pan, making sure it’s all in one thin layer
- Bake the cauliflower pizza “dough” for 20 minutes, you want to get rid of some of the liquid in the cauliflower
- Take out the “crust” and let the pizza rest until it cools
- Put the sauce on your pizza! I prefer pesto, but you can also go with the traditional tomato!
- Add the rest of the cheese to the top of your sauce, add toppings if you want.
- Now bake until the cheese melts for about 20 more minutes.
- Enjoy this fun new take on pizza!
If you try these recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1