Ready for a classic Holiday cookie party?
There are all kinds of cookies you can make for that cookie party, but these chocolate crinkle cookies might be the best.
Are you ready to try this holiday classic?
I know I am!
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 stick of butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup of confectioners sugar
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat with a mixer the room temperature butter and the sugar until it is creamed. Next beat in the egg and the vanilla.
- Then slowly mix in the flour and cocoa mixture with the butter mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips in.
- Then cover the dough and chill it for at least two hours.
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow it to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop and roll the balls of dough, around 1 tablespoons for each ball and then roll it lightly in granulated white sugar and then in powdered sugar.
- Place the balls of dough on the baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on a baking sheet and then enjoy!