Are you ready for delicious chocolate truffles?
They’re actually so easy to make!
And what makes them exciting is you can add anything you want to the recipe to make it your own! I like to add sesame seed and crushed pistachios. What is your favorite add in?
With only three ingredients, they’re super easy to make and very fun to give as gifts to all your friends! You give them for all kinds of holidays from Valentines Day to Christmas to even Fourth of July. Who doesn’t want a chocolate truffle?
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 10 ounces of bittersweet chocolate chips
- Extras you want with your truffles
- Heat the cream in a pot until it starts to steam. Then put the chocolate in a bowl, pour the hot cream on top or the chocolate and allow the chocolate to melt.
- Stir the cream and chocolate together until there are no lumps.
- Chill the cream and chocolate mixture until it is completely solid for 1 to 2 hours.
- Use a chilled Ice Cream scoop to keep the chocolate mix from sticking to your hands and scoop out a tablespoon of chocolate and roll it into a ball.
- Keep going until the chocolate starts to melt. If this occurs, put in the fridge until more manageable.
- Roll the truffles in your extras like cocoa powder or chopped pistachios.