You’ll never believe it and it sounds crazy, but I’ve tried it myself, healthy cookie dough! It’s made from chickpeas, so actually helpful for your period, and it’s delicious AND super easy to make! What more could you want! Here’s this fun and easy take on a chocolate chip cookie! You don’t bake the cookie dough, it’s exclusively to eat as a dip.
- 1 Can of chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter or peanut butter (depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 ½ tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Add all of the ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and blend them into the batter by hand.
- Put the bowl in the freezer for 20 minutes, or the fridge for an hour and a half
- Enjoy the cookie dough!
If you try these recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1
Cooking is a great way to destress, and if you need more of a pick me up from your period and PMS, consider trying our OAA supplement (oxaloacetate) to help with your stresses, anxieties, irritabilities, and gloominess during that time of the month.