You’ve heard of Pigs in a Blanket, for this season, we’re making Mummies in a blanket. It’s the same delicious recipe with some updates to make it a little spooky. This is a snack that I ALWAYS want to eat! It’s super easy and fun for your kids to help you create these scary treats!
- Mini hot dogs
- Croissant dough
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each piece of the croissant dough in small strips.
- Wrap each mini hot dog in the small strip, wrapping it up like a mummy.
- Cook the hot dogs in the oven for 10 minutes
- Let the hot dogs cool for about 10 minutes, then add two marshmallows for eyes and use the cloves to attach them to the hot dog.
- Voila! You have your Mummies!