In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we’re on the Pie theme this November! This is another family recipe passed down. I can’t get enough of pumpkin this fall from my Pumpkin Spiced Lattes to Pumpkin Bread, but this is the OG Pumpkin Challenge, Pumpkin Pie. Don’t worry, this pie is easy, you got it girl!
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell (make it easier on yourself and just buy the crust… but for another challenge, you can use the crust recipe from our apple pie recipe!)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar spice mixture to the large bowl, gradually stir in the evaporated milk and the sugar mixture.
- Pour everything in a pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate
If you try these recipes send us a photo! We want to see! Tag us on Instagram @Jubilanceforpms1