Cranberry Cinnamon Cocktail
- 1 Part Cranberry Juice
- 1 Part Gin
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Peel an orange in strips to put into the cocktail
- Put some water on the glass and roll it in sugar for the rim.
- Add a couple of ice cubes and 1 part cranberry juice and 1 part gin
- Add in the cinnamon stick, blackberries, and the orange peel for garnishes
Pumpkin Spice Cocktail
- Cinnamon Stick
- Whipped Cream
- Crushed cloves
- 1 Part Iced Coffee
- 1 Part Heavy Cream
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1 oz Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix Iced Coffee, Heavy Cream, Tequila, Pumpkin Spice Syrup and Vanilla Extract together.
- Add Whipped cream to the top of the drink.
- Add Cinnamon, Crushed cloves, and Nutmeg to the top of the whipped cream.
- Add in a cinnamon stick as a garnish
Apple Cider Cocktail
- 1 part Apple Cider
- 1 part vodka
- 1 cut up apple
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 mint leaf garnish
- Add the apple cider and vodka together in a glass.
- Cut up an apple and add to drink
- Add the cinnamon stick and mint leaf for a garnish
- Enjoy this fun Thanksgiving cocktail!
Thanksgiving can be a stressful time. You don’t want to stress about cooking and the inlaws, on top of PMS. So if you need an extra pick me up to help with that time of the month, try our oaa supplement (oxaloacetate) which helps to relieve the emotional side of PMS. If you want to learn if Jubilance for PMS is right for you, check this link here.